⭐A Faint Memory⭐

St. Anne's LogoAmidst the night cold and dark🌒
Along with the moon🌛and stars
Amongst them I see 👀 my memories spark 🌠
So here comes a poem 📝 out of my heart 💖.

Sitting near the window gazing 👀 through the pane
Nothing is visible except the solitary lane
My mind is occupied with memories of my first day at St. Anne's.

A slender little boy 🙎 in front of the big gate 🏰
A bit confused 😟 as he is a little late ⌚
Thinking about excuses that he might have to make
And I feel sorry for him as he doesn't have any mate.

Those little footsteps 👣 enter the magnificent building 🏢
Searching🔍 for his class as there was no one directing 👉↪
Then he was accompanied to his destination by Mr. Chain Singh 💂🚸.

And then he made his way down through the ever busy stairs
when he reached his class boys and girls were reciting prayers
and that boy imitating others joined his hands with care 🙏
he was relaxed to see some guys accompanying him there.

Along with others he was allowed to enter 🚪
Without any kind of question❔or answer
"Settle Down All Of You" said the teacher
He too got seated with the back benchers.

And the studies began as they used to every day 📖✏
And within minutes his fear seemed seeding away
He didn't knew how everything got way.

By the next class 🔔He had made a couple of friends there 👬
As He was new so there were quite a few things to share
They giggled and laughed talking of here and there
I could surely say 'Here the mind was without fear'.

After that the memories are a bit faint
I wish I could put it all in paint 🎨
But Alas all memories far down the lane.

Now that boy is about to step 👣 out of that gate 🏰 🎓
With the sweet memories of the teachers and mates
These are the feelings that I really hate
But what one can do of the Fate...

So A step into the future, A step away from past
And the time has come at last 📆,
I wish it didn't ran too fast ⏳
These Memories will always reside in my heart 💖.

You can Like, Comment & Share this post on Facebook too :

Popular posts from this blog

⭐️Sounds of Life⭐️

⭐Dreams To Live With⭐